Welcome to the 2013-14 School Year!
Thanks to everyone who came out for The Party!!!
It was our most successful to date.
Don’t miss your chance for an open forum with Principal Brad Griffith, Associate Principal Pablo Flinn and Assistant Principal Elizabeth Grana. They will be the speakers at the next Parent Education Lunch Bunch.
Monday, April 7th Room 116, 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm
The older your kids get, the less they tell you… Remember when they were 5?
Join the Parent Association and find out what’s going on at the High School. There are many ways to volunteer. Click the CONTACT US page to the left and any of us will be happy to talk with you about the many opportunities available.
What Does the Ladue High Parent Association Do?
- Appreciation Events – Staff Breakfasts, Lunches and Dinners
- Provide Teacher Grants for out of the ordinary or last minute requests that support your child today!
- Information sessions – lectures, book clubs, informational meetings
- Social Functions – Chili supper, Freshman Night, Blue/White night and more
- Social Events – Post Prom, After Grad
- Promote accomplishments
- Beautification of the grounds
- Weekly Emails
- Provide a forum to address issues
- Communication of school events and activities
The Parent Association is committed to developing innovative ways to improve the experience of students, staff and parents at Ladue High School. We assist the LHWHS community in maintaining the highest standards of education, by working closely with the administration and staff to enhance learning opportunities for all students, providing additional resources as needed.
Remember YOU are the Parent Association and together we can make a difference!
The efforts of our LHWHSPA community have a great impact on all students and staff at the high school. Many of our programs have also reached the entire district. Thank you for your support! The Parent Association was granted not-for-profit status as a public charity under section 501 (c) 3 of the Internal Revenue Code. Accordingly, contributions made to the LHWSHPA are deductible for federal income tax purposes as allowed by law, and available for corporate matching gifts The LHWHSPA is comprised of parents and legal guardians of LHWHS students.